Dr. Seuss Schedule March2nd-6th
March Printable Calendar
PreK Parent Information for 2020-2021
- PreK Registration Information for 2020-2021 is on the Vermilion Parish site under the Departments tab. You will see an “Early Childhood” tab. Once you pass your mouse over Early Childhood, a menu of all events will pop up to the right.
- 2020-2021 Vermilion Parish Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment Support Meetings. (This link has all the dates, times, and locations. Several dates are listed). Attend one (1) of the following meetings listed and receive your full enrollment packet. All Meetings will be held at the Vermilion Parish Library in Abbeville with the exception of the February 18th meeting. That will be at the Charles Campbell room at the school board office. Your child does NOT have to be present for Enrollment Meetings.
- Requirements to enter your child link.
- Explanation of Proof of Income Requirements
- 2020 Round-Up Registration Dates to register your child. (Child must be present for Round-Up Registration Meeting.) Kaplan Elementary’s Round-Up will be Friday, March 13, 2020, from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm at the Vermilion Public Library- Abbeville Branch.
- All other information can be found here!
- KES Kindergarten Round Up is March 18, 2020. 8:30-10:30 KES Gym. The following documents must be presented at registration: Child’s birth certificate, Child’s social security card, Child’s updated immunization record, 2 proofs of domicile- must include an electric bill; an affidavit is needed if an electric bill is in a different name Student does not need to be present. ***If a child is already enrolled in Kaplan Elementary’s Pre-K program, their registration packets will be sent home. Parents do not have to come to registration.