Registration and Forms


"Once a pirate, always a pirate!"

Student Registration

KAPLAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Registration Documents Needed

In order to register your child at Kaplan Elementary School, the following documents are required.

  • Original State Birth Certificate

  • Social Security Card

  • Immunization Card

  • Proof of Residence

  • * Current Utility Bill (must be provided)-If the utility bill is not in the custodial parent’s name an Affidavit form provided by the school must be completed and notarized.

  • Second Proof of Residence (water, gas, rent receipt, proof of home ownership, homeowners insurance, or a landline telephone bill. These items must be in the name of the custodial parent. All documents must show the physical address, not a P.O. Box Number.

  • In case of divorce/separation court appointed custody papers must be presented to the school with the domicile parents name on it.

  • Withdrawal or transfer form from the last school attended and a current report card is needed.

School Packet Registration Forms 22-23
Domicile 22-23
Affidavit 22-23

KES Parent Student Handbook Vermilion Parish School System Handbook

KAPLAN, LA 70548
Phone :(337) 643-7965
Fax :(337) 643-2821